Sunday, December 30, 2007

Grandpa and Grandma's for Christmas 2007

Every year on Christmas, we split the day between being at Grandpa and Grandma's house for a nice hot meal and extended family Christmas and then home to hold our own Christmas. Within the last couple holidays, our family gatherings have included a competitive game where a certain team definitely likes to win.=) Then again, who doesn't want to win?! At the moment, the name of the game has slipped my mind, but its become a tradition Im afraid. Up to this point, I've refused to play, but have enjoyed being an observer in seeing sides to relatives that I've never seen before. Cracks me up.=) Anyways, Im not sure where my camera was during those moments, but here's a few others to represent Christmas at Grandma and Grandpas.


Grandpa & Grandma

Our family

Uncle Andy, Aunt Debbie and Ilyssa

Gifts were just starting to be passed out. (Don't look @ my red socks for they clash. You just learn to accept what someone offers you, especially if your feet are cold=)



No comments: