Wednesday, April 8, 2015

He's a Keeper!



If only I could express how blessed I am as a woman to be married to this man... :-) It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone, but let me tell you..... each day has been filled with so much joy, laughter, and love! I realize more everyday just what a gem I have been given! 
I look forward to many more years of growing closer, learning together, dreaming and living life's dreams, and loving each other. <3 Life is truly a blessing when shared with him.


So, one would think that we would bring our cameras to capture our 2nd Anniversary date, but neither of us did. :-( I always bring my phone wherever I go, and sometimes seem more attached to it than need be, so I even left that home this time too, in order to take in each moment of our time together. :-) I say all this to say, these pictures were NOT taken on our date. The above shot was taken at Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Bill's house the previous weekend, and the ones below were swiped from the restaurant's website... shhhhh! :-) The thing is, it was in the evening anyways, and I'm afraid our attempts at capturing the beauty wouldn't measure up to these. This way, we also didnt have to have "random" people in our shots either. :-) 

Reservations were made for the evening and I was taken to a beautiful restaurant on Harbor Island overlooking the WHOLE city. What breathtaking views we took in...and to be out on the waters' edge. 








We had such a great time celebrating our 2 years together. :-)


No comments: