Sunday, December 30, 2007


I realize this moment has passed, but it will always be a vital part of my life. We have no control of who our siblings are, but we do have that choice to have them as friends. Since high school, Ange and I have worked at Customer Service and Albany Medical Hospital together, gone to 3 different schools, which also included daily traveling. Of course, we've had our moments, but who doesn't?! Through these times, they have been what's helped make an impact on who we are today. As you can see, this picture implies that we've graduated, but just recently, Ange drove home from Cincinatti so that we could also take our boards together.
I've been really proud of Ange for all her hard work and her words of encouragement when needed most have meant alot. I have the uttermost faith that she will follow her dreams and continue to have a big impact on people that cross her path.

No comments: