Thursday, August 6, 2009

Far behind..

Reminiscing with some recent pictures.... I've been meaning to post some of the many that I took the last weekend before Ange left, but just getting around to it now. I dont know if it's just that I was having a hard time looking at these, and feeling emotional all over again of the moments we cherished or what.. even though a few short weeks have passed since this time, I still miss her so much... Looking forward to my trip to Cinci soon!


*

They never fail to be creative and fun when out to dinner! Just dont get on their bad sides, for Im not sure what they would do.
Sunday afternoon, after church we grabbed seveal snapshots of us sisters....which I will forever cherish.



Now, this pose was close to being the exact same pose 2 years ago, probably before she had left for GBS. She wanted another one just like it. In some variations of some others of this pose, she thought she was being cute by giving me antlers and sticking her tongue out..
I've always heard talk about this place... but never had been there and when I heard I was actually going to get an opportunity to go, I was estatic on the inside. It was such a beautiful day out and a wonderful time was had.

This was our lunch cruise boat..









Their landscape was absolutely beautiful...





No comments: