Saturday, May 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!


*
My lil sister absolutely loves a REAL pinnapple, and states she has asked for several years to have one bought for her, so this year Mom did just that:) As soon as she saw what it was... she had a meltdown. This is just one of the "fun/random" gifts she got.

It's hard to believe my youngest sister is 21! Another milestone has been reached- (in reference to my previous post) ! REMINDER: It's not how quickly time passes thats what's most important, but what IS IMPORTANT is what we do with the time we have!
Thank you for the memories you have helped create in our family. As life continues on, strive for the very best that life has to offer. You can succeed!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha yayyy 21!!! Okay so you didn't have to add that I had a meltdown over a pineapple lolll. You could have let ppl assume from the watery eyeballs that I was extreeeemly tired!:) Thank you for all my toys hehe. You will have to visit my home in Germany to experience my cooking while using them:) Love you sis!!