Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Until next time..


At another time, I'll try to get caught up some more! 
There's the NY trip in June, the IN trip in July, and all the other places we have snapped shots in between!
Most of my days, aside from doing the normal things.. Cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, meal preping, job searching, stamping (when I decide to get EVERYTHING out) etc have been filled with trying to find our next home! We want to upgrade in space and have been looking diligently in what would be right for us! 
So, moving is in our near future and all the fun that comes along with it.

Until next time.. :-)

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Yay, I love new blog posts!!! :-) What a fun anniversary trip! It made me reminisce about ours, I made sure we took at least a couple days away for every anniversary, for the first three because I knew that many not always be an option after having children. Fun times!
Eagerly watching for the next installment of summer events. :-)