Saturday, February 21, 2009

AAA

AAA comes to our rescue...
*
Periodically, the thought has crossed my mind to sign up for AAA, but it wasnt until this morning that the thought was put into action! It's always nice to have that sense of security when on the road if something were to go wrong, especially with me, since we all know just how knowledgable I am with vehicles (haha). Anyways, my sister's car needed towing from Crossgates today, and within 10 minutes of time, help arrived. What awesome service!
*
AAA has won me over on the very first day=) Don't get me wrong now, I'm not looking for things to go wrong, but if it does, I'll know there is someone just a call away to help= AAA!!!

3 comments:

wolfwatcher said...

Very Nice! lol, its always good to have that security :-P

The Taylors said...

I always said it was a single girls best friend (I had Autovantage Gold though a credit card that I was equally pleased with). Considered dropping it when I married but all the driving I do, only having one vehicle and John's distance from "town" he felt better continuing it. So we have.

onthepc24_7 said...

it's always nice to have have someone to call when you need help.