Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm here...
I realized it's been awhile since I last posted... and thought I would take a few moments to update with a few pictures. It seems unbelievable that its been almost a month, but I guess we all take our turn every once in a while.. and some seem to a little bit more often ;)
*
Tonight we spent the evening over at my Grandparents for dinner at their new home. Ive been over there a couple different times as they've been unpacking, and it's always been nice seeing their progress of setting up home. It definitely is starting to look like home for them, and I can tell they are pretty excited.
*
Dinnner= Spaghetti, tossed salad, Italian & banana bread

Dessert= A vanilla cake with strawberry filling=)
Ange made the cake that has a long story behind it...
Let me just say, we almost didnt get to enjoy it.
Ange... It was delicious and you did a wonderful job!!!
Even if you couldn't enjoy it with us.. it was worth every bite!
......And my job usually ends up being to do the dishes..
but this time, it was going to be a bit easier. See, Grandma has never had a dishwasher,
so my family bought them one for Christmas and dad installed
it in their new home.Tonight was the first night that we
were going to try it out & I think she was impressed..=)

*


Now, this is for some extended family! Just a brief peak into what their house looks like.
I went through the house tonight with "an order" to take pictures of all the rooms so that family thats unable to visit right now, could see what everything looks like. I was also told to email all these pictures.. but we all know just how big picture files are, especially when you are sending 25-30 pictures. I've decided to put them on CD and send copies or(another thought) I might put them in a program and send a link over email to them. Within the next week or so, I will try sending everything off... so be watching for them!!!


Im impressed.. and feel they made a wonderful choice!
*
Now, here's a few pictures at the last River Rat's game we went to.
They won 4-3, I believe.




*

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love the dining room furniture. It's beautiful! And I can imagine how exciting it must be to have a dishwasher after all those years.

wolfwatcher said...

That is an awesome picture! The one with you and your grandpa I believe. And the furniture definitely is awesome! lol, and it sounds like the River Rats put on a good show for you guys, thats awesome :-P.