Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2009 Relay for Life

September 19th, 2009 was spent in Lake Placid around the Oval to support those that are fighting, have fought, and those that have lost their battles to such a dreadful illness called cancer. It was a bitter morning and evening, but a beautiful afternoon to enjoy. Family gathered in throughout the day in support of some of our own family battling cancer/ or have fought and are cancer free.
*
It's been 3 or 4 years now that I have been supporting this cause to fight cancer. We dont understand so many situations, and see so many suffering, but without this fight, without raising money... the possibility of finding a cure will never happen.
*
These are just a "dent" of the pictures I have taken during this Relay for Life...but I thought I would share them with you. Just a side note... some of the pictures that look cut off, are actually. I have the full pictures, but when using smilebox, it uses horizontal photos, and I personally like vertical ones:) So needless to say... it looks a bit tacky a times:)
*
Enjoy... and dont ever think it's a waste of time/ money to support such a cause!
We never know what the future holds.

2 comments:

R. Catton said...

Very nice, Aimee! Thank you!

wolfwatcher said...

hey Aimee! Ive been wanting to comment for awhile, but I cant view the slide show! I dont know why, it wouldnt work on my brothers computer either! But Im glad that you had good times. And it was for a good cause :-) I hope that things are going good for you!!! No doubt. Praying for you!