Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cincinnati :)

Some smilebox presentations have been put together of some of the days spent in Cincinnati with my sister and her roommate, Meg:) Mind you, I've taken 317 pictures, and surely haven't been able to make a dent in those pictures through smilebox, but thought I would share a few of our adventures:)

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Our days were filled from morning until midnight pretty much, and as busy as everything seemed to be, I was just as relaxed. It truly was a wonderful vacation and already miss being there.

5 comments:

R. Catton said...

Nice pictures Aimee, thanks for posting them. Glad you had a nice time!

wolfwatcher said...

Aimee, Im so sorry it took so long to comment. My computer is so messed up, and it wouldnt let me view the slide shows! But now Ive commandeered my brothers comp. Thank you so much for posting the pics! So many of them made me smile! It was a blessing, and Im so glad that you got to do it :-)

Lynette said...

So glad you got to come out this way and have such a nice time with your sister.The cookie pictures made me and my boys hungry.I also thought the creation muesem was pretty cool when we were there earlier in the year.

Beka and Bill said...

Love the pictures Aimee!! Looks you all had a nice time!!

Leah & Jon said...

GREAT pictures!! Looks like fun!