Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Act Of Celebrating...
*
A couple months back, when trying to decide what to do for my co-workers this year, I decided to do something different and make an assortment of cookies with candies. Today, on my day off... after some hustling around town, I came home and spent several hours with the oven and this being the end result. There were actually more cookies I had planned on making, but needless to say became a bit tired along the way. Enough was enough!! :)

And then placed them in a cute little tin for each employee...
*

*

*
CDCF was hosting the Christmas party tonight with plenty of delicious food, even if the pizza wasn't exactly how it was ordered :) Unfortunately, everyone wasn't in attendance this year, but we did have some guests from out of town stop by. Very nice to see you guys! Don't stay away :)



Thanks for such a nice time all. See you in 2010!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job done Aimee-Doo!! House smelled great when I came home from work! Love the end result of the tins piled high on the table when I came down stairs this morning. Cute!

Love you!

Mom

wolfwatcher said...

Aimee! lol, thats very cool! Im sure your coworkers will greatly appreciate them!!!

The Taylors said...

Wish I was your coworker!! :-)

Becky said...

Your baked goods look wonderful! God really has blessed you with a gift and talent of creativity! (coupled with your sharing/giving heart, that leads to some lucky co-workers for you.)