Monday, December 21, 2009

There's Peace When I Leave It In Your Hands

Life can throw many curveballs and is never guaranteed easy. Humanly, we try to do what we feel is best, but sometimes that just isn't enough! Recently, I have found this to be true.

I find myself quite frequently asking why, or how come, when, how long do I have to wait, where? So many unanswered questions, that humanly seem difficult to handle at times. It's during these times, I find myself going to God with a heavy heart, a heart that cries out. I know God hears and understands, for there have been several times he's PROVED himself true, just this week. The key is trusting him for his perfect timing & leaving it in his hands.

When we do this, there is Peace! Nothing is Impossible with God!

1 comment:

wolfwatcher said...

Hey Aimee,

Those questions can drive a person nuts! But your very right. We go to God with a heavy heart, hand over our burdens, and we can go away light hearted. Gods love is so amazing! And He is insanely understanding ;-) I love it so much. I hope you feel His peace! He loves you greatly! Check out Psalms 27 when you get the chance, its awesome!