Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bible Study Birthdays..


The month of July holds 3 birthdays within our group, but seeing that we never celebrate ANYONEs birthday, I decided to "celebrate" all birthdays together with cupcakes & lit candles. My dear friend, Liz made some icecream cake which was absolutely delicious, and my sister made some chex party bars:)

Same pic, just Liz and I switched out to take the picture:)

*
Wonderful friends..
I was so excited to have this night turn out so smoothly, until
SOMEONE/the group pulled something over on me. I am usually the one to initiate the surprises, so this just wasnt right! From the group, I was given a nice picture frame, a Yankee candle named "Home Sweet Home," and a gift card to one of my FAVORITE stores, Bed Bath & Beyond. I was nearly speechless... due to the surprise. Thanks again to all for a good night.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very neat party and glad you got a much deserved surprise gift. How excting !