Monday, July 12, 2010

Let's Play Catchup...

Life has a way of reminding us to take some deep breaths & focus...
Many of us are a bit sensitive when it comes to birthdays and getting older, and this year just happened to be this way for me. Life was taking on a whole new meaning, and the idea of being "over the hump" of my 20's was a bit difficult to handle.
It was a wonderful time with family though, and in so many ways they helped smooth things over to better help me to cope!
**
That next week, started our Conference Zone camp for 10 days.
The services were very rich and just what was needed.
More memories created & filed into my life.

My dear sister had a birthday, which she also was in denial about getting older.
This year must be the year for such things...

*
An amazing friend came for a visit for a couple days and a wonderful time was had.




Fireworks... fun times.
.......And for those of you on the lookout for some peaks into my new life... here are a couple snap shots, to get you started :)






3 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool! I like the looks of your new life. Well, don't know for sure about the actual life part but I do like the decor very much! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice update of your blog Aimee....I love your new apartment and all the birthdays of my 3 daughters were special. I just can't believe you're all grown up! I love you!

Mom

The Taylors said...

I was so pleased to see pictures of the new place!! Isn't it so much fun?
Our bedroom is black & white also with green accents. So it was really fun to another persons "interpretation" of the same "theme". We are using the same white duvet though that we had before and just changing the throw pillows and such.