Sunday, September 19, 2010

Relay For Life

September 18th, 2010 represents another year in which I've had the priviledge to be a part of the "Relay for Life" in Lake Placid, NY. It has been my honor to represent family and friends who have fought the good fight and are here to represent that, and those that have unfortunately lost their battle. To one in particular, Uncle Earl... you were strong, and determined.. and were thought a lot about as my lap numbers increased, but I am reminded that God had another plan to take you home. You will never be forgotten and forever missed.
*

* The start of the Relay with all the survivors*

To honor Auntie..

*
*

I have several other photos, not near as many as previous years.. but just thought for right now, that Id post a few to represent the event.
*
This was a well worth attended day spent with family !
It was nice to see ALL of you.

No comments: