Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Building cubes

What we do to organize our scrapbook accessories...
*
I have been watching these "create your own" storage cubes for all my scrapbooking items for a LONG time now, but havent wanted to spend the money, especially when I didnt have room to fully create everything I was dreaming up :) Since moving, this has been one of the projects on my mental list to check off, seeing I had more space & just the fact that all my scrapbooking items are still boxed up and anytime I need something, I get to plow through them. I knew that by doing that one too many times would motivate me to do something about the boxes.
*
I made a trip to Michael's Craft Store for ANOTHER project I was working on.. and low and behold.. I see a SALE on these cubes. Several minutes of debating, and then found myself cashing in my basket for a cart to lug these in. The appearance of these boxes gives no hints to their weights, and this was what I was dreading the most... making 4 trips up and down 1 1/2 flights of stairs. Sales ignite my potential plans.. and I decided this would be a start my project.

*

*
I still wont have a dream room designated to scrapbooking and such, but I have some extra closet space, that when opened... will hopefully look nice and organized.

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

Ooo, can't wait to see the finished product!

Lynette said...

That is awesome! I love those things!