Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's amazing how time passes...
*
I cannot believe its been nearly 5 months since I've moved out on my own. What a journey to experience! I've learned so much about independance, managing finances, coordinating meals, organizing amd maintaining a place to call home, as much as "there is NO place like home," decorating, hosting for groups of people, etc. I truly feel that I have grown as an individual.
*
This week, I have been blessed to have several days off from work, well unplanned days off, due to the decrease in census. I especially love when they are in a row.. as it was this week. I have had several projects Ive been wanting, attempting at times, to start or complete... and have been able to develop some of these during my time off. It truly has been a busy week, but well worth the time and effort.
*
I've thought about giving some "under construction" sneak peeks.. but have decided to keep my snap shots to myself for now, as its hard to present something that is sooo far from done. Now, now... dont get some big ideas that Im transforming my place into something major, because thats just not the case. Im just attempting to find the perfect accents for the perfect angle and spot! Im debating some added color to walls, furniature, etc. too!
*
...This is truly fun... but it all takes time.

No comments: