Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Progress & Debates

I have been extremely excited to finally have some end tables and a coffee table
to call my own.. Looks may be a bit decieving, as this weighs a TON- each and every piece.
*
*
Bought these, but all the while doubted how they'd look with my decor.

I just cant figure out how to tweak it enough to look right.. so I've about decided to.........


....and take them back for my in store credit :( !

*
Hmm... look familiar...?


*

*
*
*

*
And, for curtains... Im confused as ever! I cant find "right " shades of colors.. or find there's too much of patterns in something with very similar colors. It's not just colors, but styles.. looking for the RIGHT style.
*

So, thats my glimpse Im sharing...:) Im sooo far from done, but every little bit counts.

5 comments:

Becky said...

You're place looks SO cool!!! That's the kind of furniture and decor that if I saw by itself I would never be able to picture in a house but when I see it like that, it looks awesome. You must be having so much fun.

Becky said...

P. S. I just noticed that even your blog background right now mathces your house pictures! (not sure if that was intentional or not)

Beka and Bill said...

Love the new decor cuz!! I want to come over sometime and see your place!!! It was nice seeing you over the weekend!! Love ya!

Aimee said...

Beck, Originally.. I had attempted to place another background and somehow everything screwed up and was wondering if Id be able to correct it. I finally just decided on this one.. as it worked!

I love plaid.. but it just makes everything so dark looking to me. :( I think Im going to try changing it agian.

Beka, if the party were earlier in the day, I would have loved for you to stop by. Sometime you will have to:) If you come to Albany again.. let me know, ya know.. for some Christmas shopping?!?! ;)

Leah & Jon said...

No, no! I like the lamps - a lot! Don't get rid of them!