Friday, July 22, 2011

Another year has come and gone...


My 27th

*

This is from my dear sister Ash, as she is in Germany! Im sure she wished she could be here to help celebrate.:) Thank you so much Ash..as this was a nice suprise!
*
I do get excited about gifts.. ;)
My original nurse mate watch had about seen it's last days, and was so relieved/excited to have another one to replace it!


*

*

My birthday was celebrated over several different days due to conflicting schedules.. Went to dinner one night at Olive Garden, worked my actual birthday(which I hadnt told anyone at work that it WAS my birthday.. when the found out late that night, they brought cupcakes etc in to help celebrate the next day. Very sweet! Family gifts another day, and then finally on the following Sunday, my birthday cake!

*

I enjoyed celebrating numerous times :) To an extent, I felt extra special because of it.

1 comment:

Leah & Jon said...

Happy Birthday to you! I DID think of you on the day and was gonna text, but... well it's the thought that counts!

P.S.
Waiting for the after pix of your apartment!