Friday, March 15, 2013

My life in 3 pictures...

 
Sooooo... One might ask, what have I been doing these last several months? I can just see you eagerly sitting on your seats to know! ;-) These 3 pictures pretty much sums it up...:-)
 
*
"My Little Boy"
I have been teaming up with mom to help watch him while his mommy and daddy work/ go to school. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment with him and watching him develop! My heart leaps each time I walk into a room and he catches sight of his Aunt, and giggles/jumps around. Love him so much<3 p="">
 
Up until recently, I had been working 12 hour shifts. Someone decided it would be great to take a picture of me, but not by my choice. I guess it at least proves that I had a job ;-)
 
 

 
And then.... planning for a large event. :-) Life has been very busy to say the least!

 
:-)



1 comment:

Becky said...

Now I can sit back and relax since you're not keeping me on the edge of my seat any more. :-)