Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Shower... to be a Bride:-)


What a whirlwind of a year so far, but what wonderful memories have been made! My prayers were answered & dreams came true when I was asked to marry my handsome prince! Life as I knew it in that moment, picked up speed. Flipping through magazines for ideas, internet pages, asking for guidance from friends and family, etc became my life as I had a wedding to plan for! 
I was soooo excited:-)

March 22nd, my to be mother-in-law, to be sister-in-law, and her friend came and spent the night prior to my shower. We had such an awesome time.. Joy, Heidi & myself camped in the living room chatting, watching a movie or working on curling hair for the shower. Never heard of such things before, but it was brought to my attention that they were gonna use socks to tie in their hair to create the curls. I actually pulled up some snap shots of that moment, but Im just gonna be nice and all (as I am NOW family;-) ) Thank you guys so much for making the trip. Your overnight visits were great!
*
Most have probably by now seen these snapshots, but for the sake of the event, I thought I would go ahead and post them. I chose just a few of the MANY that are out there. Anyone that knows me, knows that I HATE to be the center of attention... and this was no different. You always wonder what you will say, how you will act etc when EVERYONE is there for YOU! In that moment, it seemed like a dream to me... Im going to MY bridal shower and within a few short months will be marrying the man of my dreams. So nervous & excited all at once. 
For Love, I was willing to go through the process!
*
These girls have supported me throughout the process... Thank you so much for wanting to be by my side!




*
Mom, thank you so much for all your hard work in so many ways! You have spent long hours helping in the wee hours of the night, offering a shoulder to cry on when emotionally overwhelmed, was my shopping buddy returning to the same stores SOOO frequently etc. and dove right in on all my crafty projects. Your love and support meant soooo much! <3 nbsp="">

A large spread of some delicious food!
So glad to have had my NOW mother-in-law and family  there! It meant so much:-)
*
Where do I begin to say thank you for ALL your support & love over the years with events that our family 
has had?! You all have made it a priority to attend graduations, baby/bridal showers, weddings etc etc. Your family involvement has meant so much to me over the years. It was truly an honor to have you there!
Other family members that arent in these pictures that were there, are also included in this! :-)





What a wonderful day..


1 comment:

Cheryl Myers said...



Thank you Aimee for your words to me..You are so very welcome! I was so happy to be a part of everything!