Thursday, May 21, 2015

Today's the day :-)


Today is the day that I reach out and take on an opportunity that was given to me... 
One never grows without going out of their comfort zones, and as nervous as I am, I am willing to do just that! Life has so much to offer, but you will never know just what, if you aren't willing to go for it! I'm looking forward to first and foremost meeting up with my love in the "City of Love," and then taking on these countries we have chosen together! 



Here we come, Europe! 

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Just discovered I am waaaaay behind on your blog somehow, which I partly blame on oh, you know, moving, unpacking, vacation etc. The other part I blame on my blog for not notifying me of the new posts.
And I try to keep up, both because I enjoy it, and because I know it is a bummer to be posting and feel like nobody is even reading them.
I have loved your posts on Facebook, living vicariously through you ;-) and enjoying your beautiful photos. I am looking forward to the full version when you get back...and unpacked, and over jet lag etc. :-)
PS Travel journals are WAY cool and so not junior high. :-D LOL