Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me :-)



"Happy Birthday to Me."

 My husband is so good to me! Each and every day I feel more blessed than the day before! I love that he listens to even the smallest of things. Growing up, we always had a birthday cake or some other form of dessert of our choosing! It would be consumed by all, and all enjoyed. Since being away from home, desserts are a bit different with it just being the 2 of us. We prefer to not have tons of sweets sitting around waiting to be consumed, so on our birthdays for the last 2 birthdays, we would head to a delicious bakery/diner where on display would be TONS of options of delicious pies to choose from. We would each decide on what we wanted, buy a slice each and then sit to enjoy it together! I've loved it.This year though, for whatever reason I just wanted cake, my favorite chocolate with white frosting cake, and happened to mention it in conversation several days prior about craving it! To my surprise, Tim brought home just the cake I loved, and personalized for my birthday. I could have cried. After going out for dinner, we came home to this delicious dessert!

We certainly enjoyed this for a few days, but that was ok! It's not very often that we have it! 




*

I thought I would share just a few of the items I received. Other gifts came in the mail afterwards, but don't have shots of them right now. 

I have been eyeing this at Michael's for awhile, with may things that it could be used for.
I thought it might be a cute option for transporting smaller crafty things home if I wanted or needed to work on a project, or had a shower to help decorate for! Love the quality and polka dots!


*

Clear rubber stamps! YAY. 

I received some other clear rubber stamps and framelits from Mama too, which I have already so enjoyed! Thanks so much!.


*
A small Gerber pocket knife.. This will be great to take camping!


It was a great day.


No comments: