Friday, July 31, 2015

The Tower that Towers Over ALL..


To my amazement, this tower really does tower over all, let alone be seen from nearly everywhere in Paris.. All it takes is looking up, and turning til you find it :-) 

I had the privilege of going to Europe in late July and aside from all the preparation nerves, I'm so glad to have went.. This trip will forever be great memories to us! To know that it was something we really had hoped to be able to do sometime, and to say that it ACTUALLY happened is awesome! 
Over the course of several posts, I hope to let you in on some memories and experiences we have had.. but I'm sure it will take awhile, as I'm already nearly 2 months late! What is it that they say, "Better late than never?"

I thought I would start out by sharing just a few of MANY snapshots of the Eiffel Tower. This first one may just be the first one I snapped, as we walked to our hotel. I went back and forth between the cell phone and the camera, so who knows. I have to say though, I've been hesitating even posting pictures yet, as my love clearly has better snapshots and wanted to use his!

To see the tower in person is quite amazing, to say the least. It definitely was the biggest highlight for me! I mean, when one thinks of Paris, the first things that pop into my mind is Love & the tower! To be here with my Love and enjoy this beauty together was incredible! Paris has a lot more to offer too, which I may get into at a later date.. but for now, here are just a few shots.

...Paris By Day...






This shot below was while we were at the Eiffel tower itself waiting to go to the top! What an incredible moment! Tim has a group shot of us & the couple we went with, and when I can, I will insert also.)




...Paris By Night...





1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Thanks for sharing! :-)