Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Good intentions..


So often I get excited at the idea of sitting down to blog and all the catching up I would get done and then it just doesn't happen!  I feel that I get farther and farther behind and then wonder if I should even blog about those moments. Yea, that doesn't help!

In anticipation of the Gaither Homecoming concert out here (for last Sept?), I was looking forward to capturing just the right shots, the angles, the different combination of groups that would be in attendance, having the decent seats we bought tickets for to work off of, etc! When that night actually came, I realized real quick that I would not capture all that I dreamed. I hadn't brought my camera along, and just had my cell phone to work off of. One also hopes that you would have "shorter/ or smaller built" people in front of you to help matters. Well, that wasn't working in my favor either! I attempted several times at shots, at focusing with with lighting, and nearly all of them were bad. :-( I finally decided I would stop attempting, as Im sure the people behind me could see the "type" of shots I was capturing...and was embarrassed at that thought. 

Anyways, just for the sake of it..I'm posting a few shots just to mark the moment:-) A Moment and memory I was excited to be a part of!
















The last time I had been to a Gaither Homecoming concert I believe was with Tim and the family about a month into officially dating in 2001! Syracuse or Rochester?! I'm not even sure now.. so, it was nice to go again together!

 :-)


No comments: