Saturday, February 23, 2008

Determination & Sacrifice

Exercising on a regular basis requires true determination & sacrifice on one's part. Sometimes it's been hard coordinating this into my daily schedule, but when I do, I'm reminded of how important this is for every person. When Ashley comes home on visits from college, we buddy up and go together, while a family friend, Donna & I, have set our own gym schedules to go together throughout the week.
**********************
As addicting as it may be, this is the worst thing anyone can do!
Keep chocolate away from me.
Sometimes it is depressing to do this, but as the figures come down, it should give anyone more of an incentive to keep working hard.

...........................

=)..... if this is what it takes...... I'll do it.

2 comments:

R. Catton said...

Go Amos!!! I know you wanted to get involved with some exercise program. So glad you found one! It will pay off! Love, Auntie

Angie said...

HaHa!! Awh, I am no longer going to be able to tease you..!! Cute cartoons!!! Miss ya!!