Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cincinnati Music Hall - Collingsworth Concert

The Collingsworth Family was hosting a concert to produce a video shortly in Cincinnati. I had never attended one of their concerts and was so excited to be a part of it. It was a bit different from other concerts because of the fact they were taping, cutting, editing, redoing, etc.. but it was still well worth it.
*******
I was a bit bummed when they made an announcement that there were to be NO cameras with or without flash during the taping. These are just a few pics from 2 different cameras. The Music Hall was absolutely beautiful.


******

****

I LOVE this chandelier.

****

As you walk up the stairs, this was facing us on the wall. My pics from outdoors didnt turn out very well, so I thought I would use this.

*****

The Cousins

No comments: