Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Pics

I finally was able to get my pictures off of the camera. Apparently, they have bad days too=)
Anyways, I chose only a few out of MANY pics to help visualize our day in PA with family.
****

My aunt has gorgorus arrangements of a large variety of flowers around their property. I won't bore you with all them now.
Dad and Uncle Andy just getting back from their canoeing trip! What abeautiful day to be in the water. I'm looking forward to possibly going canoeing this year!
ME and some of my aunt's pretty flowers=)


5 comments:

Deacon Pat said...

Great pictures

Anonymous said...

Your aunt's yard is beautiful. We stopped off one day last summer and visited them as we were passing through.

Becky said...

Hi Aimee! It sounds like you live a pretty interesting life (I was reading through a bunch of your older blogs) I always get excited when I see a comment on my blog so I thought I would leave one for you.

Beka and Bill said...

Love the pictures cuz!! Looks like you all had a great time!!

Melanie said...

I love that picture of you! You look fabulous!!