Friday, March 27, 2009

Friendly visits..

This week has been a bit different, if only I could have actually planned for it this way. As of late, my place of employment has a low census and has for the past 3 weeks been cutting people. In 2 weeks, I have been cut 3 times versus my sister 5 times. Tuesday I was cut, and then they attempted to cut me for wednesday in which I refused the cut, and then they DID cut me for thursday. Today happens to be my day off, so all in all.... I haven't had to work all that much this week. With this being said, I was able to get together with a few friends of mine.
*
Tina, Im so glad we got caught up last weekend on the phone, and then were able to meet at Friendly's for lunch on thursday. It was nice having Jeff & Jordan along too for the visit. It's not all that often that we are able to meet up/ chat with our busy schedules it seems, but always know regardless of this, we will always share a friendship that will pick up just where it left off.
I had a very nice time... and looking forward to whenever next time may be.
*

*

Who's this little cutie with his sparkling blue eyes???

*
Liz & I

Since FINALLY getting over a wicked cold... I felt there was a need to visit another dear friend and meet little Linora.
I think I look like I have everything under control =)
SOOO happy for you, Liz ( & Mike).
Will be looking forward to holding her again soon hopefully.
One of God's most precious gifts...


*
A random... sister picture...

*
AND as for room pictures... it's all still in the making=)

3 comments:

wolfwatcher said...

Thats awesome Aimee! Im glad to see you had a good week. Im sorry to hear about work though! I hope it comes to a happy medium, that would be sweet!

Beth said...

Wow, what an awesome sister picture! =) Hope things are going well for you.

Tina said...

It was good to get together wasn't it? I wish we could do it more often. You still need to come up sometime. :) My vacation is going to be the first week in June! (hint hint)