Sunday, September 7, 2008

Random things...

Ok, so my computer still isn't in operation at present, but I decided that by the time it was, more time would have passed for me to catch up. Here are several randoms posts in 1. Mostly pictures with very litle side notes.

**
This afternoon, Ash came into my room as I was about the lay down for a nice little Sunday nap to ask if I would snap some shots of her for a new look on facebook. It took a bit of convincing as she pounced on my bed, but I finally gave in. About 75 pictures later, we concluded that it was enough for today. Here are just SOME of the results, obviously.




***
Years ago, we had a good size church youth group as I talked about in earlier posts. About a year ago, I was weeding out some things and came across a 3 1/2 floppy disc of some scanned photos of some of the young people who once attended. It was amazing to see who the originals were and how everyone had grown, and so... since we have started this new group of young adults, I thought it'd be nice to get a snap shot of our first attendees to compare to once the group grows. This was taken at our second meeting.
**
Left to Right- Aimee, Liz, Dan & Ben


Liz has been one of my dearest girl friends since we met at age 13/14.

**
I spent an absolutely gorgeous day here in Niagra Falls recently & then spent the night in Syracuse with Ash !

**
**
How's this for a Burger King?
**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So we will definatly be taking a trip to Niagra falls very soon! Or we could simply dig a huge hole and put lots of water in it for our own water fall.. then we can add a lil character to our town by giving it a Ferris wheel:) TOday was fun!! Next time its your turn for pictures and climbing the trees...rather than just simply standing by them like I did:) Have great night!! Can't wait till next weekend!! Love you Big Sis!!

onthepc24_7 said...

Hey the pics of Ash are REALLY good! Like a pro over there...
I Love Niagra falls, I wish I could go back. well keep the blog post comming!