Friday, September 5, 2008

My Computer

I havent fallen off the face of the earth just yet;) for I've just had some MAJOR computer problems over the past week or so. So, you ask... how are you able to write this post? Well, I am using another family computer at the moment, but it's such a pain when you dont have access to your own things on your own computer. There are several posts I can/plan to make as soon as things get back in operation like they should, but until then..... I'm on hold.
***
Another note, Im learning to stay away from virus software....even if I might have one. If the virus wasn't in full bloom before the software, it definitely activated things since then, ultimatley taking important files with it. It's been domino theory since. If it's not a virus, then I just have some MAJOR OS issues caused by other things.
***
No one has to worry though if I've sent something your way.. because it's not from MY computer. Relax.

No comments: