Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a fun evening of skiing together at....

*
Yes, these pictures are a bit blurry. We were dealing with night light & 3 low battery cameras/ cell phones.
*


Taking a little break at the middle of the mountain;)

*
*
Ok, so while we were on our break time back in the lodge, we had a group of immature guys that were aggrivating me at least. They kept begging us for our cheese rolls and marinarra sauces saying.. that we would never be able to eat them all, and that it would be nice if we shared. When they realized we werent in the sharing mood, they thought they should ask us for money so they could go get their own!
Yes, rice Krispies & I get along GREAT & when I saw one this big- I just had to buy it.


2 comments:

wolfwatcher said...

LOL, that's awesome Aimee! Although it sounds like those guys need a beat-down :-P. And that was definitely one sweet Rice Crispy Treat! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Lynette said...

I wish I could get the hang of the skiing thing because Aaron absolutely loves it but it is just not me.A group from church went tubing last night and I thought maybe that would be more my thing but we already had other plans so we didn't go.