Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008
I just thought I would post a few pictures to represent our family Christmas this year. Everything truly was wonderful, and wanted to thank mom (mainly, seeing she does all the buying) for all her hard work she puts into this Christmas season. It's definitely noticed and appreciated Mom. I Love You!
*
Thanks to the rest of my family for their thoughtfulness & giving. You all mean the world to me, and I just wanted you to know that.

*
*

*
Yes, this is a smart dog!
*
Now, I have plenty of pictures of the gifts I bought for everyone, but this one stood out a bit due to one particular reason. One of Ashley's gifts that I bought her was a Colombia Winter Coat. As she opened her gift and pulled it out of the box... guess what fell out of her pocket??


Yes, I couldn't believe it... someone apparently lost their ring in the pocket!
Not a good picture of the ring, but you get the point.



Well, I wont bore you with all my many other pictures.=)

1 comment:

wolfwatcher said...

LOL, well shes pretty lucky! :-P 2 gifts in one! Your dog is definitely amazing! :-P, Reminds me a bit of our little Suzie. Looks like he had a good Christmas!