Friday, January 4, 2008

Hockey


Hockey games are always so exciting, but can also be a time when you want to crawl under the seats. Everyone has their own way of expressing how they feel, but there are just some moments......... These moments are quickly pushed aside when our team scores and ultimately wins. I'm looking forward to attending some more games in the very near future.

Ever wish you could be someone that you weren't necessarily? Sometimes I do, especially at games. I think people misunderstand me at times for not having a good time due to sitting back not expressing much. What's wrong with just taking it all in & ultimately enjoying every moment? ........I guess this is an area in which I need to work on a bit, expressing myself more in whatever comes my way.=)


1 comment:

Beka and Bill said...

Hi Cuz! Glad to see you on here! Love looking at all you've been up to!!!! Keep on posting!!