Monday, January 14, 2008

Recipe

I came across a recipe for an Iced Mocha Frappuccino, but dont know how it tastes. I'm thinking I might try making this and see how close it is to the real thing. If I'm impressed... I'll have my very own starbucks right here @ home. =)
Ingredients
  1. 1 cup Starbucks espresso coffee, cold
  2. 3/4 cup Silk Soy Milk- coffee latte flavored
  3. 1/4 cup half and half
  4. 1/3 cup chocolate sauce
  5. 2 large scoops vanilla lowfat frozen yogurt
  6. 1 package Carnation Instant Breakfast - cappuccino flavored
  7. 1/4 teaspoon salt
  8. 2 tablespoons sugar
  9. 2 1/2 cups ice

Directions:
Mix in blender for 10 seconds on low then 20 seconds on high. Always put liquid ingredients in blender first. Serve in glasses that have been in freezer. Serve whipping cream on top!

No comments: