Monday, January 14, 2008

Starbucks

Anyone addicted to Starbucks?!? It only took one taste of an Iced Mocha Frappuccino to win my heart. =) Within these past couple weeks, I have tried stopping to grab one, but for whatever reason, I end up ordering the wrong thing, and walk to my seat to enjoy it, disappointed. I don't really know how this happens.... =/. Anyways, my addiction hasn't gotten to the place that I'm there everyday, just yet... but I'm sure it will get pretty close to it, if Im not careful.

I never use to drink any sort of coffee drink when younger, due to the rumor that coffee stunts your growth. I knew I already had issues in that department, and didnt want to take the chance of it stunting my growth in the slightest bit. Now, that I realize or have accepted the fact that I'm officially done growing, I don't care. STARBUCKS here I come!
I thought for sure when Trish and I stopped last week for a drink after a couple hours of shopping and Mr. Subb, that I would be able to get my order correct this time, but once again, nope!

No comments: