Monday, January 14, 2008

Saturday 1-12-07

I decided to try making an attempt to take advantage of some winter fun this past weekend with my best friend, but unfortunately due to the beautiful weather that we have been having recently, there were more puddles noticed than snow. I was in the mood to cross country ski, do some ice skating, take a horse drawn sleigh ride etc. but was unable to do everything I wanted to. Here are a few things that we did get to do.

My ice skating expertise aren't very good, and most times this is what happens to me, but I can go on record to say that I didn't fall this time. There were close calls and found myself creating a dancing show on the ice many times =)

The Rats WON 4-3 !!!!


This was my first time ever going to Apple Bee's. Their food was good, but I got too full too quick=/ This is pretty suprising seeing I hadn't eaten much all day.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sounds like a fun day!! I want to come next time! I haven't been ice skating in years. I don't know how good I would be. And I would love to go to a hockey game... it makes me homesick for NY!!