Monday, January 14, 2008

Stessing, etc



Ok, ok... I'm finally posting again=) I've looked back on life every once in a while and have realized how quickly time flies by. It seems like yesterday, we all were still trying to tie up the loose strings for the holidays, my sisters were both home, etc. Now, its been getting back to the "new norm" again. These past couple weeks have been very busy, but as I look over these times, I'm finding that it wasn't necessarily LARGE things that took up time, but many many small things. Work has been very stressful recently due to the higher ups thinking they need to cut staffing due to a small ratio between patients and nurses, but what they don't understand is that the few patients we have had, have been VERRRY difficult. We've needed extra help, so I say until they are in our shoes busting our butts off, they shouldn't touch the staffing.=)


Many, many errands most days, lack of sleep, trying to arrange to get together with a few people seeing everyones schedules have been so busy, last minute stresses to try getting into a much needed class, which ultimately failed because someone couldn't give right information when I originally inquired about it. Contacting the director about the situation didnt help matters either. Anyways, I'm waiting another semester and untimately feel like I'm wasting some more time. Mom has been faithful to help me see that this apparently is what was meant to be and not to try pushing open a door that has obviously closed in my face.


No comments: