Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's called "Albany Aqua Ducks....."

Such a gorgorous day to spend in Albany touring the city and learning about the history of different places. I've wanted to do this for some time, but just hadn't found the right time. Suprisingly, I learned and saw things I've never seen or knew before... even after living here my whole life. I know... sad! It's better to learn something new everyday, than to not though!
So.. anyways...We had a tour guide for the city. At the beginning, we were all handed duck calls to use during the trip, either to Quack at people on the streets, to "quack" down something stupid the guide said or that wasn't true... to see if we were on our toes or not, etc. I decided just to hang on to mine.... and let everyone else do the quacking. I meant to snap a pic of the green duck calls.. but forgot.
Here's our ride for the streets.....

...... and also our ride in the Hudson River.....


***

Another fun activity.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love history and Kevin and I love finding neat spots or fun things to do right near home where you can feel like you are off on vacation but you're not. Isn't funny how we're less likely to do cool things or go to "famous" places that are right in our back yard so to speak.