Friday, July 4, 2008

VGC1

VGC
*****
Presently, camp is in session, and it doesn't seem possible that it's almost over with either. Not that I've been there much.. but thats besides the point. Today was my only day off, so I thought I better spend a little time over on the grounds. I met up with different friends, one of which just had her 3rd baby. Somehow I never got a shot of the little one, but have a few of their other children!
****

This is John & Trisha Mincer's oldest daughter, Sarah Lynn. I was made aware today that she has 3 baby dolls and that each of their names are Aimee! You ask.. "What's this baby's name ( as you point) and she says..Aimee. What about this one here.. Aimee too, and this one? Aimee too!
She's such a cutie! Children's talk always intrigues me! =)
Get this.... Katie, on the right is Sarah's Aunt! You dont see that too
often, now do you?

This is Trish and her middle daughter, Jessica Elizabeth( the tomboy!)
Camp isn't camp without it's famous mud puddles.. and here, Jessica has found them!

No comments: