Thursday, July 10, 2008

Miniature Golfing 1

This is just one of the MANY teams that played a Miniature golf game on tuesday evening. As you can see, this was my team! I love miniature golfing, even though most times I absolutley stink at it. I've learned that in order to have fun, sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself. =)
*****
Our team was the last to make it through the course, obviously due to starting last. As the night grew on, one of the employees came over to ask if we were planning on riding the go carts. Personally, I thought he hoped we werent, so he could close that part down, as it was after 10pm. Us girls took our time.... I would have loved to ride the carts, as others from the big group had, but by the time we finished our game... it really would have been pushing it.. and I felt like they were just staying open because of our group.
***
Soooo... I was the winner of our wonderful game that night.

(Bethany, Me, Ginny & her youngest sister Ashley)

Waiting their turns....
*****

No comments: