Friday, August 1, 2008

1 Year...

I've found myself reminiscing a lot recently about the memories/friendships I've created throughout nursing school. Our class started out much larger, but these are the ones that passed! I have kept in close contact with 4 of them on a regular basis, due to working together at Sunnyview. Everyone in the class has taken the boards and passed, except one.. which hasn't even taken them yet.
It just doesn't seem possible that it's a year THIS month since Ive been out of school.
Dad, my sister Ange and I
All but Tracy(on the right) work at Sunnyview. I can't believe that its 10 months already since I've been there. Time truly flies. I've gained so much ground working there and want to continue to learn. I have such a love for helping the less fortunate!

(Ange, Sondra, Destiny, Aimee, Tracy)

We are truly a blest people!

My eyes are opened more everyday of those that are hurting beyond what we could ever imagine. Lives are shattered and changed forever due to many different circumstances. Nursing brings much responsibility and can have such an impact on one's futures.

We care for a needy world!

Miss You guys..

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Where DOES time go? So happy for you, what a great milestone!