Saturday, August 9, 2008

Christmas Tree Shop =)

The Christmas Tree Shop is definitely the store to go to!!!
Tonight, I happened to find my way to Colonie Center with a friend... and found all these wonderful items to add to my wonderful collection. =) There were so many more things I could have gotten, but my little basket was starting to get a bit full & heavy.
*
When downsizing the photos to put on here, I was messing around with color within the program. Inverting color actually looks pretty cool.
AND.... finally, I have purchased one of 2 pairs of shoes that I've needed! Now, I just need to find a style of sandel that I like!


3 comments:

Becky said...

You did it! Isn't it cool? They have so many cool backgrounds I think I'm going to have to change my background every couple of weeks. :)
Your lighthouse stuff is really cool but I'm thinkin' your going to have to run the rest of your family out of the house so you can "take over" and have room to put your stuff - I'm sure they won't mind finding some place else to live for a good cause. :D

Becky said...

That stuff is adorable though! (I wasn't making fun in the above comment.) I have lighthouse/ocean stuff in my kitchen and in one of my bathrooms.

Aimee said...

All is fine.=) Yes, my room will start to overflow before long if I keep this shopping stuff up.. but I wont let it go that far.

I've set my page probably 25 times in the past couple hours with layouts that I've liked. I think changing this will definitely be necessary frequently.Thanks again so much!