Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Dangerous at Night

After a night of working, I find that it takes awhile to unwind before going to bed, so I work on a bunch of things online! A catalog came in the mail full of scrub tops today, and believe me anytime they do, the catalog speaks to me.
***
My sister said to me just recently about feeling like all she ever wears anymore is scrubs and that she's sick of it! To an extent, I agree. The bigger factor is not just wearing scrubs, but seemingly rotating the same few over and over. Now, that's bothersome! I mean, since I've started working, I've actually accumulated a new wardrobe of scrubs, in which I can mix and match to create other outfits. Even still, after awhile... those too get old and you just feel the need to add some more to the collection. When you make "new" combinations every once in a while, the idea of wearing scrubs isnt such a bad idea!
***
SOO... I bought a couple more. Im a bit skiddish when it comes to buying clothes online because you just arent sure how they will fit, but I decided to take that chance moreso because they were good deals. =) Good deals mean everything, even if they arent all exactly my taste (like the red one). Somewhere down the line, I'll find an opportunity to wear them.







3 comments:

The Taylors said...

I LOVE the black & white!! That is sooo my kind of thing. Isn't bargain shopping great?

Aimee said...

The Black & white is my favorite too, but I just couldnt pass up the others due to their price either.

I figure, someday when laundry needs done, at least I'll have backups!

Beka and Bill said...

Cute!! You will be stylin'!