Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another bouquet



A friend of mine and her family were in a pretty serious car accident a couple days ago! Thank the Lord there weren't too much as far as injuries to note. Some minor wiplashes, blocking out for several minutes, glass found in skin, and a few more. If the one that hit their car came just seconds before, the mother very well could have been pinned to the back of the car, for they had stopped on the side of the road to get some medicine out of the trunk for the baby and as soon as she got back in, the car was hit from behind. The driver was talking on a cell phone and never saw them stopped! The impact of the hit, sent my friends family into a telephone pole and then the pole snapped and landed on the car. Car totaled!
*
With that being said, I decided to send this bouquet of flowers which consists of purple Peruvian lilies, mini-carnations with Yoko Ono button pompons to them. I love the colors purple and green. Now, my scapbooking eye comes out with the pokadot ribbon to help accent the arrangement!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Very beautiful! I think those would make you smile no matter what because they are so pretty and cheerful.

Anonymous said...

Aimee-doo
You are always so thoughtful to others that are hurting. You are a very special person!! I'm proud to have you as my daughter!

I love you!
Mom

Lynette said...

They are gorgeous!What a great choice!