Thursday, August 7, 2008

My most recent additions...


Sometimes, I just get so excited when I come across anything lighthouse /things you'd find on a beach, anything with sand/water, etc. I absolutely LOVE this type theme!
*
Thanks to Auntie Ruth for the starfish candle that she bought and gave recently during one of her many stays here! It's so unique & different. The others, I came across in my travels for some awesome prices, so awesome that I couldnt pass them up!
*
My problem is that my room is only so big & there's only so much wall space, etc to arrange things. I dont feel like Im this clutterbug by any means because that gets on my nerves. I wonder sometimes how people can stand living with piles upon piles of newspapers/magazines dating back from 1940 laying around their house or multiple nicknacks that obviously dont have a clear arrangement or theme. Everyone has their own tastes, and thats what makes everyone unique, I guess. It's just not me.....
*
Space is what I need... SPACE!

1 comment:

Creative Hearts said...

Hey girl! It was so great to hear from you. Seems like an eternity. I was talking with my mom the other day about how I don't know when I'll make it up there again. It would almost be a two day drive for us. Hope everything is going great for you!